12/05/2012 10:54pmA day after collapsing on a basketball court during practice, Utah State University athlete Danny Berger appears to be improving. Still, he is listed in critical condition as doctors try to determine what caused his collapse.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Plane nosedives, explodes in fiery crash killing all passengers
- Great Clips of the Week: former BYU staff calls successful fake field goal at Virginia
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- 3 tips for great hunting etiquette
- Trump bests Clinton in two-way race in Utah, poll shows
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Don't believe the polls, Trump says, 'we are winning'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 2 sweetened drinks per day could double risk of diabetes, study says