12/05/2012 10:54pmA day after collapsing on a basketball court during practice, Utah State University athlete Danny Berger appears to be improving. Still, he is listed in critical condition as doctors try to determine what caused his collapse.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- New York City woman finds lost wedding ring in trash dump
- Salt Lake man sentenced to prison for 18-year-old's death in dispute over girlfriend
- The Road Home served record 1,406 in emergency shelter on a single night
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Have You Seen This? Self-petting dog will make your day
- Federal government blocks Dakota Access oil pipeline route
- Warehouse fire death toll climbs to 33, and includes teens
- Former tenant: Run-down Oakland warehouse was a 'death trap'