12/05/2012 10:54pmA day after collapsing on a basketball court during practice, Utah State University athlete Danny Berger appears to be improving. Still, he is listed in critical condition as doctors try to determine what caused his collapse.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Orrin Hatch says he would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in Senate race
- DWR searching for mountain lion sighted near elementary school in Helper
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations