06/16/2014 9:39pmAs Real Salt Lake midfielder Kyle Beckerman earned his first-ever start in a World Cup during the U.S. men's national team match against Ghana in Natal, Brazil, fans of his team and country congregated in large watch parties thousands of miles away.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Two hospitalized after 3-car crash in Draper
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction