06/16/2014 9:39pmAs Real Salt Lake midfielder Kyle Beckerman earned his first-ever start in a World Cup during the U.S. men's national team match against Ghana in Natal, Brazil, fans of his team and country congregated in large watch parties thousands of miles away.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Man once named Public Enemy No. 1 sent to prison for assaulting officer
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Judge weighs privacy in prescription-drug database case
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck