06/16/2014 9:39pmAs Real Salt Lake midfielder Kyle Beckerman earned his first-ever start in a World Cup during the U.S. men's national team match against Ghana in Natal, Brazil, fans of his team and country congregated in large watch parties thousands of miles away.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man critically injured in alleged road rage rollover
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Clinton, McMullin campaigns seizing on Trump's stagnation in Utah
- Game Center: Utah State vs. Fresno State
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- Cedar City man killed in ATV accident in Washington County
- UTA board to consider expanded ski bus service
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- Utah dad spends $1K to dress daughter as Wonder Woman, recreates scenes from movie
- ESPN's 'College GameDay' coming back to Salt Lake City