05/18/2014 2:29pmCole Grossman had some big shoes to fill in Real Salt Lake's match against archrival Colorado — those of team captain Kyle Beckerman. The 25-year-old St. Louis native passed his first test with flying colors in a 2-1 home win.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Man once named Public Enemy No. 1 sent to prison for assaulting officer
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- Judge weighs privacy in prescription-drug database case
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later