01/30/2013 2:05pmThe U.S. Soccer Men's National team hosted the Canada Men's National team Wednesday night in Houston, playing to a 0-0 draw, but Real Salt Lake defender Tony Beltran tallied his first senior international cap for the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- High court upholds dismissal of lawsuit from owner of dog shot by police
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- This musician strummed a guitar during his own brain surgery
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah