12/01/2012 12:58pmSince 2009, Major League Soccer has given an award for the Save of the Year, and Thursday it was announced that Real Salt Lake goalkeeper Nick Rimando claimed this year's title.
Browse by Day Archive
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- Hearing begins for 2nd teen accused in shooting of Smithfield girl
- 4 dead in vehicle, knife attack near British Parliament
- ‘Family Wanted’ ad featuring 5 Kansas siblings inspires overwhelming response