12/01/2012 12:58pmSince 2009, Major League Soccer has given an award for the Save of the Year, and Thursday it was announced that Real Salt Lake goalkeeper Nick Rimando claimed this year's title.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- Colombia murder leads attorneys for Florida man to Utah looking for drug money
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?