03/26/2013 10:32pmOn Saturday we watched a practice from a frozen tundra at Rice-Eccles, where receivers dropped pass after pass and the team was rewarded with running wind sprints for the final 45 minutes of practice. Not only was Monday afternoon warmer, but the players looked significantly sharper out on the field.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Obama orders review of election-season hacking
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Woman charged in twin's death in Hawaii OKs extradition
- Judge delays hearings in 'dirty soda' lawsuit