01/30/2013 12:57pmAfter suffering one of the worst losses in Huntsman Center history, the Utah basketball team bounced back with a lot of running Tuesday afternoon.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- Utah man records moment Delta kicked passenger off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Passenger who was dragged off jetliner settles with United
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- Expected job losses create worry in remote Utah town
- Will you get diabetes from a Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino?
- Ditch the diet and listen to your body instead