07/05/2014 2:10amAfter black voters helped Mississippi Sen. Thad Cochran survive an intense Republican primary runoff against an insurgent conservative challenger, some civil rights leaders in the South want him to repay the favor.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Charges say man wouldn't let girlfriend leave Magna home for a week
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- UN: World population grows, young girls struggle
- Texas officials: 1 killed, 7 hurt in cheerleader bus crash
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Nuggets
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'