05/11/2014 7:17pmUtah political insiders see a chance that former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr. will run again for president in 2016 but are much less sure about Mitt Romney, despite a new effort to draft him into a third try for the White House.
Browse by Day Archive
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Seoul: N. Korea fails in missile test-fire near its capital
- 12 of the biggest movies coming to theaters in 2017
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft