05/11/2014 7:17pmUtah political insiders see a chance that former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr. will run again for president in 2016 but are much less sure about Mitt Romney, despite a new effort to draft him into a third try for the White House.
Browse by Day Archive
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Nuggets
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Texas officials: 1 killed, 7 hurt in cheerleader bus crash