05/11/2014 7:17pmUtah political insiders see a chance that former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr. will run again for president in 2016 but are much less sure about Mitt Romney, despite a new effort to draft him into a third try for the White House.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems
- Police looking for person of interest involved in Cottonwood Heights shooting death
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail
- Most racist ad ever? Outrage over Chinese detergent commercial
- Man dies after being stung by bees 1,000 times
- Is 1 minute of exercise all you need?
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive