05/11/2014 7:17pmUtah political insiders see a chance that former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr. will run again for president in 2016 but are much less sure about Mitt Romney, despite a new effort to draft him into a third try for the White House.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Judge delays hearings in 'dirty soda' lawsuit
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Video shows bull elk battle in a snowstorm
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah