05/11/2014 7:17pmUtah political insiders see a chance that former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr. will run again for president in 2016 but are much less sure about Mitt Romney, despite a new effort to draft him into a third try for the White House.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights