05/11/2014 7:17pmUtah political insiders see a chance that former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr. will run again for president in 2016 but are much less sure about Mitt Romney, despite a new effort to draft him into a third try for the White House.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Make Your Week: 2 stories to restore your faith in humanity
- Cincinnati Zoo director defends killing gorilla to save boy
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum