04/20/2014 8:51amTexas Gov. Rick Perry has spent a record 14 years in office vanquishing nearly all who dared confront him: political rivals, moms against mandatory vaccines for sixth graders, a coyote in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: No. 19 Utah at UCLA
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Search continues for daughter of The Piano Guys
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- George HW Bush letter to Bill Clinton suggests there is some grace in politics
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- Attacks on the internet keep getting bigger and nastier
- Montana judge sparks outrage with no prison time for incest
- Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers