01/08/2014 6:48pmBelinda Jensen can't stay on the sidelines any longer. The Pleasant Grove mother of six said she's past the point of concern about what's going on in Utah, particularly when it comes to marriage.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani