10/31/2013 8:19pmRecords a Utah House committee believes it needs to further its inquiry into alleged wrongdoing on the part of Attorney General John Swallow are missing, the committee chairman said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday