10/31/2013 8:19pmRecords a Utah House committee believes it needs to further its inquiry into alleged wrongdoing on the part of Attorney General John Swallow are missing, the committee chairman said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- High court upholds dismissal of lawsuit from owner of dog shot by police
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- This musician strummed a guitar during his own brain surgery