10/31/2013 8:19pmRecords a Utah House committee believes it needs to further its inquiry into alleged wrongdoing on the part of Attorney General John Swallow are missing, the committee chairman said.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 worker killed, another hurt in trench collapse in American Fork
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Jury chooses life without parole for ex-Utahn convicted of murder a second time
- Ex-USC linebacker appears in Utah court to face rape charge
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Asylum 49 voted scariest haunted house in Utah
- Jazz thrill students at Granger High School with surprise scrimmage
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?