10/31/2013 8:19pmRecords a Utah House committee believes it needs to further its inquiry into alleged wrongdoing on the part of Attorney General John Swallow are missing, the committee chairman said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Alabama inmate coughs, heaves 13 minutes into execution
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- St. George Police seek missing, endangered 24-year-old
- 1st trailer released for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Utah communities struggle with fewer volunteer firefighters
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- 6 ways you're probably screwing up your personal budget - SPONSORED
- 'Plan ahead': Downtown will be packed with people Thursday night