10/19/2013 10:03amBoth Republicans and Democrats in the state Senate declined to bring Gov. Gary Herbert's pick for a 2nd District judgeship to the floor for a vote, citing a lack of support for the nominee.
Browse by Day Archive
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- OPEC agrees to cut output in bid to push up oil price
- Game Night Live MVPs: East's Warren rushes into record book with top honor