10/19/2013 10:03amBoth Republicans and Democrats in the state Senate declined to bring Gov. Gary Herbert's pick for a 2nd District judgeship to the floor for a vote, citing a lack of support for the nominee.
Browse by Day Archive
- Grading another narrow BYU loss, at No. 14 Boise State
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Game Center: BYU at No. 14 Boise State
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest
- Ohio mom's confession details how she smothered 3 young sons
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah