10/19/2013 10:03amBoth Republicans and Democrats in the state Senate declined to bring Gov. Gary Herbert's pick for a 2nd District judgeship to the floor for a vote, citing a lack of support for the nominee.
Browse by Day Archive
- 15-year-old boy critically injured after falling off ATV
- Hot air balloon with 16 aboard crashes in Texas; no survivors
- Family loses 4 sons to rare medical condition; 9 others diagnosed
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' set for magical midnight release
- Rio Olympics: Is Brazil ready for the 2016 Games?
- NYPD do: Officers stage traffic stop for marriage proposal
- Utah teens upset by treatment of animals at Lagoon start petition
- Manti man, 43, killed in crash near border of Utah and Carbon counties
- 'Sesame Street' fans mourn loss of Bob, Gordon and Luis
- 'Game of Thrones' to end after season 8