10/02/2013 5:34pmAn Iowa state senator resigned Wednesday after a special investigator found it likely he violated ethics rules by taking money from political entities connected to former presidential candidate Michele Bachmann and then denying he'd done so.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Orrin Hatch says he would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in Senate race
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- DWR searching for mountain lion sighted near elementary school in Helper
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations