10/02/2013 5:34pmAn Iowa state senator resigned Wednesday after a special investigator found it likely he violated ethics rules by taking money from political entities connected to former presidential candidate Michele Bachmann and then denying he'd done so.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman drowns trying to save dogs in Tanner Park stream
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Motorcyclist going estimated 140 mph dies after crashing in Virgin River Gorge
- The Triple Team: Joe Johnson carries Jazz to Game 4 win
- Police pick up adorable intruders: A pair of pygmy goats
- College student killed during hammer throw at track meet
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Have You Seen This? Dad still dad when asleep
- Scams push foreclosure fraud to limit, taking victims' homes
- New LDS temple in France opens to the public