10/02/2013 5:34pmAn Iowa state senator resigned Wednesday after a special investigator found it likely he violated ethics rules by taking money from political entities connected to former presidential candidate Michele Bachmann and then denying he'd done so.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges say man wouldn't let girlfriend leave Magna home for a week
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Nuggets
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype