10/02/2013 5:34pmAn Iowa state senator resigned Wednesday after a special investigator found it likely he violated ethics rules by taking money from political entities connected to former presidential candidate Michele Bachmann and then denying he'd done so.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- 2017 Tour of Utah announces race route
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old