09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Bomb threat to Lone Peak High School causes evacuation
- 3 local food trucks cooking up an unforgettable summer
- Bees chase car for 2 days to rescue queen
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Inside the secretive dinner parties of Salt Lake City
- Poll championship: Which Utah attraction is best?
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Charles Barkley gets humbled; Neymar meets his twin
- Video shows angler catch salmon using iPhone as lure