09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- APNewsBreak: Source says Flynn to invoke 5th Amendment
- Sea lion grabs girl and pulls her into water
- 2-year-old boy drowns in Blacksmith Fork Canyon
- Park City becomes 1st Utah city to ban plastic bags
- Have You Seen This? Real life cyclops goat
- Cottonwood Heights police searching for armed 'serial robber'
- Graduates walk out on Pence at Notre Dame commencement
- Huntsman Corp., Swiss company agree to $20B merger
- ICYMI: 10 stories from the weekend
- Texas set to pass transgender bathroom law for schools