09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Police: 1 dead, 1 injured after residents fire shots during home invasion
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Kings
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Road to Understanding: Police shortage, road maintenance top issues for Box Elder County