09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Samsung unveils first new flagship phones since exploding phone debacle
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- 4 scenic road trips to take in eastern Utah
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations