09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- USC football player accused of rape appears in Utah court
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- 8 surprising fall fashion trends you'll need to see to believe - SPONSORED
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Deals on season passes at Utah's ski resorts this winter season
- Heckler gets challenge from European team at Ryder Cup, sinks putt for $100
- Study: Kidney stone got you down? Ride a roller coaster
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV