09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound closed after accidents near Provo
- Duchesne teacher charged with unlawful sex with teen
- Search crews looking for missing plane carrying LDS bishop, 2 young children
- Have You Seen This? Sarcastic PSA from trooper is wake-up call we need
- UPS to build new, expanded distribution center in Salt Lake City
- Fundraiser grows for girl shot and left in ditch
- Great Clips of the Week: Creepy Jazz Bear, and Dewey beats Rose
- Bill Paxton, actor in 'Twister' and 'Aliens,' dies at 61
- What should you do when you see someone texting and driving? - SPONSORED
- Bush talks about Trump, Russia, travel ban, free press on 'Today'