09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah man records moment Delta kicked passenger off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- Expected job losses create worry in remote Utah town
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Passenger who was dragged off jetliner settles with United
- Audit considered amid criticized donation to University of Utah
- Will you get diabetes from a Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino?
- House seeks charges for tech official in Clinton email case