08/22/2013 7:49amThousands of Utah kids are eating at summer lunch programs around the state but some people think it isn't the school's responsibility to feed them. KSL viewers are concerned about what they say is a large amount of waste generated by the summer lunch program.
Browse by Day Archive
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- 2 found dead in Benjamin home, police say
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- No repeal for 'Obamacare' — a humiliating defeat for Trump
- 4 things to know about Apple's red iPhone, new iPad and movie app
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent