08/22/2013 7:49amThousands of Utah kids are eating at summer lunch programs around the state but some people think it isn't the school's responsibility to feed them. KSL viewers are concerned about what they say is a large amount of waste generated by the summer lunch program.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Is sushi healthy?
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- N. Korean missile test fails hours after UN meeting on nukes