08/22/2013 7:49amThousands of Utah kids are eating at summer lunch programs around the state but some people think it isn't the school's responsibility to feed them. KSL viewers are concerned about what they say is a large amount of waste generated by the summer lunch program.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Fire tears through Oakland dance party, killing at least 9