08/22/2013 7:49amThousands of Utah kids are eating at summer lunch programs around the state but some people think it isn't the school's responsibility to feed them. KSL viewers are concerned about what they say is a large amount of waste generated by the summer lunch program.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Man in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington dies in LA at 41
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- UDOT worker seriously injured in crash near Jeremy Ranch
- Is 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets' worth the price of admission?
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years
- Police: 15-year-old shoots, injures his stepsister, 13, in Garfield County
- The Juice will be loose: O.J. Simpson granted parole
- Review: Christopher Nolan's 'Dunkirk' is a masterpiece