08/20/2013 5:03pmUtah GOP Chairman James Evans is pushing hard for Salt Lake City to try again to host the Republican National Convention, this time in 2016, despite concerns about the $40 million price tag raised by another party official.
Browse by Day Archive
- Asylum 49 voted scariest haunted house in Utah
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Have You Seen This? Terrifying slackline
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Hillary Clinton's young people problem
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- 8 surprising fall fashion trends you'll need to see to believe - SPONSORED