08/20/2013 5:03pmUtah GOP Chairman James Evans is pushing hard for Salt Lake City to try again to host the Republican National Convention, this time in 2016, despite concerns about the $40 million price tag raised by another party official.
Browse by Day Archive
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base
- Army Corps blocks route of Dakota Access oil pipeline
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'
- Have You Seen This? Self-petting dog will make your day
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Dylann Roof to judge: Let lawyers back on death penalty case