08/20/2013 5:03pmUtah GOP Chairman James Evans is pushing hard for Salt Lake City to try again to host the Republican National Convention, this time in 2016, despite concerns about the $40 million price tag raised by another party official.
Browse by Day Archive
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Grading another narrow BYU loss, at No. 14 Boise State
- Game Center: BYU at No. 14 Boise State
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Ohio mom's confession details how she smothered 3 young sons