07/04/2013 7:33amDelaying until 2015 the implementation of the Affordable Care Act's mandate that large employers offer health insurance to employees or face penalties offers employers "time to do it right," advocates say. Critics say it indicates ACA is unworkable.
Browse by Day Archive
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Seoul: N. Korea fails in missile test-fire near its capital
- 12 of the biggest movies coming to theaters in 2017
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft