07/02/2013 5:52pmUtah House members will wade into uncharted waters Wednesday when they consider creating a special committee to investigate embattled Attorney General John Swallow.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen found shot in Cache County canal no longer in coma, family says
- Sheriff Winder defends SL County Jail booking policy in tense media exchange
- Year after Salem mom's death, loved ones bring awareness to maternal mental health
- New jury acquits Conrad Truman of murdering his wife
- Could state parks host burial of Native American remains?
- Simple valve could prevent sewage backup flooding, plumber says
- San Juan County Sheriff's Office hires 1st female deputy
- DC residents using cash to oust Chaffetz from Congress
- Prominent Utah family shares their struggles with depression
- Tow truck drivers may have to pass criminal background checks