07/02/2013 5:52pmUtah House members will wade into uncharted waters Wednesday when they consider creating a special committee to investigate embattled Attorney General John Swallow.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming
- Trump to order review of monuments