07/01/2013 3:34pmFiscal years begin July 1 on most financial calendars, and a slew of state government spending regulations kick in each year on that date. Policy laws also hit the books in a wave, though states often mark their independence by enacting such legislation on their own time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- US gives Iraq $2.7B credit to buy military equipment