07/01/2013 3:34pmFiscal years begin July 1 on most financial calendars, and a slew of state government spending regulations kick in each year on that date. Policy laws also hit the books in a wave, though states often mark their independence by enacting such legislation on their own time.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: New Clinton emails prompt further investigation
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Infographic: Top 5 causes of car accidents - SPONSORED
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- KSL Pick'em: College football week 9 staff selections