06/24/2013 5:03pmAn attorney for Marc Sessions Jenson says he received a "veiled threat" from embattled Utah Attorney General John Swallow's chief deputy over the weekend. But the official in question claims he was simply venting frustrations while "talking to a friend."
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse