06/24/2013 5:03pmAn attorney for Marc Sessions Jenson says he received a "veiled threat" from embattled Utah Attorney General John Swallow's chief deputy over the weekend. But the official in question claims he was simply venting frustrations while "talking to a friend."
Browse by Day Archive
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday